Addison's Adoption Journey

My "Guatemalan Princess"

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Breakfast of Champions



I just couldn't resist sharing a picture of the fine cuisine I have been having for Breakfast each morning. It resembles a very heavy Mexican dinner. It is Tortilla Chips, Cheese, Chicken, Onions, Refried Beans, Black Beans, Potatoes, Pico, Guacamole, & Salsa.

As many of you know, my favorite food is Mexican and I eat it 4 times a week. Where I live now is the farthest I have lived from a Mexican Restaurant since 1993, and it is only a block and 1/2 away. I am in food heaven right now.

Jack & Sherri Cannon, eat your heart out!!!!

BTW- Mom started Addison on her first Mexican treat today with a couple of spoonfuls of Flan. She'll be doing Burrittos before you know it. The Margaritas will have to wait though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home